Studying the heart provides us with a vast amount of information about our body. From beat to beat, heart rate is constantly changing to meet the needs of life. Heart rate variability (HRV) means the variation in time between consecutive heartbeats. It is universally accepted as a non-invasive marker of autonomic nervous system (ANS) activity. A variety of physiological phenomena affect HRV, including:
- Inhalation and exhalation, control of breathing
- Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) adjustments
- Hormonal reactions
- Metabolic processes and energy expenditure
- Physical activity, exercise and recovery from physical activity
- Movements and changes in posture
- Cognitive processes and mental load
- Stress reactions, relaxation, and emotional reactions
device to your home.
2. Follow the instructions that came with your package to measure
your daily life for 3 days.
3. After returning the measuring device to Firstbeat
(the return shell comes with the order), you will receive a
personal phone feedback from a certified coach (Sara Adolfsen).
Wellbeing analysis includes:
1. Three-day heart rate measurement in your everyday life.
2. A personal Wellbeing Analysis report that shows the factors
that affect your well-being.
3. 30 min phone feedback from Firstbeat and recommendations for
Terms of delivery:
If the measuring equipment breaks or disappears, replace the
Customer according to the valid price list (Bodyguard2 249 EUR +
VAT). The responsibility does not apply to breakages due to normal consumption.
If the device has not returned to the supplier within one month
of placing the order, the supplier shall notify the subscriber
accordingly. If the equipment does not return within this week,
we will charge you a late fee of € 249 + VAT.