The Definitive Guide to Upgrading Yourself & Unleashing Your Inner Potential
Biohacker's Handbook (hardcover) now shipping internationally!
Biohacking is all about optimizing human performance, health and well-being by utilizing science, technology and a deep understanding of human physiology and nutrition.
Learn how to:
- Achieve peak physical & mental performance
- Live healthier & longer life
- Turn stress into a source of energy and success
- Wake up fresh every morning and ready to kick ass
- Make movement and exercise part of your daily routines
- Prepare and eat healthy food with quality in mind
- Be more productive and focused at work
Biohacker’s Handbook takes the latest research into holistic health and turns it into practical and applicable information in a visual and readable format. With more than 540+ pages, 1560+ references and hundreds of images, Biohacker’s Handbook is “the missing manual of the human body” and an essential addition to the library, work desk, kitchen, gym, suitcase and bedroom of anyone with a genuine interest in optimal human performance, health and well-being.
5 years in the making – Biohacker’s Handbook is the most anticipated health & wellness book of the decade. The authors – Olli Sovijärvi, M.D., technology expert Teemu Arina and nutrition expert Jaakko Halmetoja – upgrade the fundamentals of a balanced life: sleep, nutrition, exercise, work and the mind. What is the 20 % that will lead to 80 % of the results when it comes to optimal well-being?
Watch the Book Trailer:
"Weaving in practical knowledge gleaned from the biohacking trenches and combining modern technology with ancenstral wisdom of foods, herbs, spices, fitness enhancement and more, their Biohacker's Handbook is an absolotely epic read and a must have for any true biohacker's library. Wether you're beginner, intermiate or advanced, this massive book contains everything you need to optimize your life."
– Ben Greenfield, CEO of Kion, Athlete, Ex-bodybuilder & New York Times Best-selling Author of Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health & Life
"This definitive Atlas of Biohacking includes thoroughly researched facts, figures, visualizations, and summaries to protect, fortify and enhance your brain and body for better health and performance. I absolutely love this book!"
– Max Lugavere, Filmmaker, Journalist & New York Times Best-selling Author of Genius Foods: Become Smarter, Happier and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life
"This book covers everything you need to know with important day-to-day tricks and strategies. It is the ultimate health book to use, a guide, a functional furniture piece, a thick encyclopedia that not just looks great but you will find using quite frequently – If not every day, actually."
– Kaspars Vendelis, Co-founder of Biohacking.lv, Speaker and Foodpreneur
“There’s a lot of hype about biohacking, including a lot of crazy and even dangerous practices. The Biohacker’s Handbook is different. It’s an encyclopedia of practical, evidence-based strategies you can use to improve your health, optimize your performance, and extend your lifespan. It has earned a place on my bookshelf and I recommend it to my patients.”
– Chris Kresser, founder of Kresser Institute & co-director and President of California Center for Functional Medicine
- Order 3 books or more and get free shipping.
- Order hardcover and e-book together and get e-book for -50%.